The Mitsubishi Chemical Group has established the Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporate Citizenship Activities Policy, and is implementing specific activities in line with this policy.
The Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporate Citizenship Activities Policy
As good corporate citizens, the Mitsubishi Chemical Group has been striving for realizing KAITEKI with a better understanding of the culture and customs in communities and countries where we operate. Furthermore, we have been active in responding to real needs and demands of the communities in various ways including our business activities where we are located.
- Conduct corporate citizenship activities in communities and countries where we operate from a viewpoint of sustainability [green], health, and comfort.
- Deepen our understanding of social needs through communication with various stakeholders and other organizations.
- Conduct activities together with employees and encourage their positive participation.
- Support employees in their volunteer activities.
Supporting Volunteer and Social Contribution Activities
The Group supports employees who voluntarily participate in social contribution activities by providing information on volunteer activities over its intranet.
The Mitsubishi Chemical Group companies promote the following community involvement activities:
Providing donations and research subsidies to external bodies and
- Development and education for future generations
- Contributions to develop sustainable cities and communities in international society
- Supporting employees' volunteer activities
- Preserving Water Resources
- Supporting regions hit by natural disasters
- Engaging with communities to contribute development